Teachers are an integral part of student success, and TFAR is here to support your existing classroom practices and lessons. While formative assessments may occur within a lesson, TFAR can serve as one way in which a teacher can formatively assess students. To learn more, visit the TFAR webpage.
Below you will find Essential, Recommended, and Supplemental Training Materials. It is advised that teachers view all Essential Training Materials before creating an assessment or item.
Essential Training Materials
Creating an Item
How to Administer a Test
- Scheduling & Assigning Assessments
- Student Usernames and Passwords
- Administering TestNav Online Assessments
- Student Online Testing Experience (Document)
- Student Online Testing Experience (Video)